Monday, February 23, 2009

Items for Today


Got a call last night from a tenant telling me her sink was blocked again, having just spent $290 to have it unclogged and some hardware replaced last week.

However, the report back from the Plumbers advised me that there was a shared drainage pipe in the wall with the unit next store. As this unit is a condo (see picture attached), clever clogs that I am, I called the HOA and advised them that the sink was blocked again and that in view of the shared drainage situation, it should be their responsibility - they agreed and will call a plumber - I will still have to and meet them there to let them in as my tenant is at work.

Shower turned out very nice, although over budget - surprise, surprise! Happy tenant buyer, so life is good on that property for now.

Have appointment to go look at another 2/2 condo with a garage - listed for $79,900 (good luck with that), but I have a rent to own tenant lined up at $99k with $950/month in payments if she likes the place.

Also having a paperwork day - the amount of trees that are killed for real estate is mind boggling! I will have to order more filing cabinets soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment