Sunday, February 22, 2009


As an active real estate investor for the past five years, people frequently ask me questions about how to get started.

This question is essentially like asking "how long is a piece of string?"!! The answer is it depends on your personal circumstances.

What "personal circumstances" you might ask:

Risk Tolerance
Goals
Capital Available
Time available
Prior experience
Skill sets that will be necessary to be successful investor

Etc. Etc.

I have an Ebook available FREE to help identify and answer some of those questions - but again that is only a book and does not prepare you for the ACTUAL experience of investing.

For more information or to request the EBook, you can email me via my website, http://www.reiinformation.com/ (still a work in progress as things change!)

Anyway, I decided that a good way for people to get to know what it might be like on a day to day basis is to actually write about the experiences I have daily - the good, the bad and the ugly!!!

Starting today, Sunday 22nd February, 2009, I Caroline Hegarty, will be blogging (a big step for me as I am seriously technically challenged and had to get very specific help from a good friend of mine, Cara Cavanaugh, technically superior!!) about my daily duties in real estate.

I expect today to be non-eventful, although will be visiting one of the properties I am joint venturing on to inspect a new shower that was installed (house in picture - 3/2 1575 sq ft)
Tune in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment