Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cash Flow Depot Speakers - Ken Burge

Ken has more energy than an leprauchaun after 10 pints of Guinness!! Seriously, I don't think his brain stops - ever.

Fabulous presentation on amplifying one's presence in the social networking platform (as I am here at 2am tapping away!)

Just for fun, check out the "uberman's sleep schedule" - pretty radical.

Some great hints for outsourcing cheaply (www.odesk.com), free phone and voice mail (google voice), and free software to add visuals to your online conversations (www.jingproject.com)

He has also persuaded me to get an iphone - Thanks Ken as I have not had my blackberry for very long!

Ken is co-author of a book called "Twitter Power" which is available on Amazon.com

His presentation has revolutionized my perception around social media and how to make it work in business.

Check out his website at www.kenburge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment