Monday, April 6, 2009

JACK SHEA SEMINAR


Last weekend I attended a one day workshop given by Jack Shea, author of "Secrets of Lease Option Profits" which was hosted by Geraldine Barry of San Jose Investment Club (check out her website at http://www.sjrei.net/)


Great event with lots of good, honest advice from someone who has been in the business for a long time and been through the trials and errors of getting to know how the business really works.


Geraldine interviewed me after lunch - I naturally gave my "no holds barred" answers of my experience in real estate the good, the bad and the ugly!

The next event I will be attending is the 3 day with more seasoned masters (Jack Miller, Peter Fortunato and John Schaub) being hosted by Mike Morrongiello of the BAWB Mill Valley. Event will be held in San Francisco May 29th, 30th and 31st.


Going to look at some well-priced houses this afternoon and will be posting some pictures and evaluations afterwards.


Don't forget to become a registered user at http://www.reiinformation.com/ to receive information on good deals as they come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment